We are also a team of serial entrepreneurs, health care experts, and tech wizzes, all grounded in a shared passion for improving healthcare and working with great people.
Leveraging cutting‐edge artificial intelligence built by a team that previously developed AI systems for Apple, Google, and SpaceX, we are helping physicians, hospital systems and health plans dramatically improve patient satisfaction and reduce the heavy administrative costs from prior authorization.
The Verata Health team includes alumni of Harvard Business School and MIT, a former Mayo physician, the inventor of several technologies you know very well (including Google Maps), and Cartier’s North American Female Entrepreneur of the Year. More importantly, we have fun doing what we do and take pride in making an impact helping patients.
Our products are being used by healthcare organizations around the country, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help us accelerate our growth. If you are highly driven, want to learn from and work alongside an experienced team, and have a genuine desire to make an impact on patients, we want to hear from you!
As an Experienced C# Engineer you will:
- Develop software within Visual Studio including designing, developing, modifying, coding, unit testing, deployment and support
- Maintain current applications by implementing new features, troubleshooting and repairing bugs in existing code, performance tuning, and other changes as identified
- Create and modify SQL or LINQ database queries
- Adhere to security and data protection policies
Our ideal C# Engineer will have:
- 3+ years C# experience (required)
- At least 3 years of experience with Visual Studio (required)
- Full Stack experience in Microsoft stack, ASP.Net Core 3.1
- Proficiency with Unit Testing, including strong experience creating tests, running tests, and managing outcomes
- UI development experience for client-side consumption
- Experience with Git, LINQ, Azure and SQL (preferred)
Of note, these roles do not require previous QA Testing or software experience. We are looking for smart, talented individuals with a technical background (e..g, technical coursework) who want to learn quickly. You must be detail oriented as well as possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for more than one QA Tester, thus this role can be either in the ballpark of 20 hours per week on a part-time basis or a standard full-time role.
This role is an excellent entry point into our company and there is significant potential for earning additional responsibility as well as for promotion.
As an Entry-Level QA Tester, you will:
- Create and run test matrices.
- Start and analyze the results of automated tests.
- Perform manual testing for bugs, enhancements and regressions.
- Record detailed testing results, and log defects in the event of a failure.
- Analyze and report on log file output.
- Work alongside our developers and effectively communicate necessary information to reproduce bugs or defects.
- Use your skills in isolating and understanding a system. Change one variable and determine the outcome.
Our ideal Entry-Level QA Tester:
- Is detail oriented.
- Is motivated and driven
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has at least two years of classes towards science, engineering, math or computer science (or similar) with a high GPA.
- Must pass PHI handling test, but no experience with previous software testing is required.
Note: A reference from a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) professor will carry significant weight with the hiring manager; this reference can be provided after the first interview.